Camp Geddie has been operating as a Camping Ministry within the Presbyterian Church since 1946. Over the years Camp Geddie has grown in its facilities, programs, outreach and ministry. This growth would not be possible without the assistance from churches, organizations, alumni and friends. Donations, bequests, endowments and other forms of giving have allowed Camp Geddie to expand its ministry and updates its facilities.
Your prayers and gifts are essential for the work of Camp Geddie to continue its mission. Whether your contribution is a gift of cash for immediate operational use or gifts of other assets for capital projects or to create a permanent endowment, we can help you and your advisors ensure that your gift will meet your goals and provides maximum benefit for Camp Geddie to fulfill its mission.
There are many ways to give to the ministry of Camp Geddie, as listed below. Please specify how you would like your gift used. Money may be designated to the general operations of the camp, our Campership Fund, our Site Development Fund for ongoing projects or to our Growing Together Fund.
- You can donate online using a credit card through www.canadahelps.com
- You can use our online registration provider. Once you have registered, you may use your credit card.
- You can sign up for PAR, pre-authorized remittance for a monthly donation from your chequing account. Please contact our Director, Whitney to arrange this. email@example.com
- You can donate through the offering plate at your church on Sunday morning by specifying the gift is for Camp Geddie.
- You can mail a donation to our business address:PO Box 34 New Glasgow, NS B2H 5E1
Tax receipts are issued for all donations.